HPE ENGAGE & GROW is now on a new portal!
Below are some questions you might be curious about during this period of transition.
This program FAQ is valid for users in all countries where Engage & Grow is active with credit cards.
This program FAQ is not valid for users from Italy, Denmark, Iceland, Greenland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia and Latvia
- How do I start using the new portal?
- If you are an existing user, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your email address and a unique password to activate your account. If you have not received a new password, you can select “forgot password” and reset your password to activate your account to start using the new portal.
- Why am I not able to register at the registration page?
- You have to be under our list of eligible companies to register for HPE ENGAGE & GROW. If you cannot find your company’s Partner ID under the accepted Partner ID list, you have to register under Proximity Partners or contact your Partner Business Manager to check your partner ID.
Account & Membership
- Will I lose all my accumulated Bonus Points after activating my account on the new portal?
- All your bonus point earnings and payouts concerning incentives that were in place prior to May 1, 2020 will be reflected in the previous portal (engageandgrow.eu) and will be paid to the credit card you currently possess. The new portal will only reflect any Bonus Points earned from May 1, 2020 onwards.
- What will happen to my VIP Club membership?
- If you hold any VIP Club membership prior to May 1, 2020, we can confirm that this VIP status will be carried over into the new portal. Stay tuned for our updates in the upcoming weeks.
- How do I enter Top Achievers Club?
- The Top Achievers Club 2020 is already available in the new portal. All sales reps or members from eligible partners can join. Company Admin must accept the TAC T&Cs before members can participate.
- Will my current credit card be invalid after I activated my new account?
- Your current credit card will hold your earned Bonus Points for all incentives running until April 30, 2020 and you can continue to use your current credit card until the expiration date mentioned on the credit card. For the incentives running during FY20 Q2 (sales out considered in HPE’s systems until April 30, 2020) you will only have time to redeem your earned points until 30 June 2020.
- How can I secure my FY2O Q2 Payout?
- The Bonus Points earned during the last running quarter (February – April 2020) will still have to be redeemed through the old portal (engageandgrow.eu). If you have an existing credit card with the previous portal, you will be receiving your payout via your existing credit card.
- I saw on the previous portal that I have to order my new credit card on the new portal but I can’t find the page.
- Yes, for existing users without a Credit Card, it will only be possible to order a new card from our new portal in order to receive your Q2 payout. The Credit Card page is already available in the new portal. To apply for new credit card go to "My Credit Card" under My Profile navigation bar.
Company Management (section only applicable for company administrators)
- Do I need to invite my company’s sales reps again or will the users be migrated automatically?
- If you are the company administrator, you will not need to re-invite your registered sales team members within the new portal. All Engage & Grow users have received instructions to activate their accounts on the new portal. Please encourage them to transit their user accounts to the new portal.
If you have new team members to add, it doesn’t make sense anymore to add them onto the old portal since incentive programs are being terminated.
- Are there any changes to how I can manage or invite my new sales reps within the ‘Company management’ console?
- There will be no changes to how you have to invite your other team members. Simply go to ‘company management’ under My Profile navigation bar. Invite a new user by enter the person’s e-mail address and submit the invitation. Please note that the company administrator is the only person that has the portal privileges to invite other sales reps and is also the only person that can take action to redeem the quarterly company earned Bonus Points.
- How do I participate in the Incentives moving forward?
- The functionality on how bonus points can be earned will be the same as within the previous portal. There will be an incentive product list published and via the ‘incentives’ tab in the upper navigation bar, you will be able to find an overview of all running incentives. Per incentive, there will be a budget bar to indicate whether an incentive has been fully utilized. Stay tuned and keep on the lookout for our new incentives applicable for the next quarter (Q3 FY20 running from May 1 until July 31). The new incentives will be announced during the week of May 11th.
- Will there be any changes to how a sales rep can earn points?
- No, the incentive bonus point allocation process remains the same. All Bonus Points for selling specific products/services are being consolidated on company level. Since HPE has no knowledge who within your sales teams has closed certain deals, it is the program administrator that is responsible for splitting the bonus points accordingly to the different sales reps. Company Admin will be able to do Points allocation in the new portal after the BPs are finalised after each quarter.
- Do I have to apply for a new credit card or can I continue using the current card?
- You will have to apply for a new credit card in order to earn and receive points for the incentives running during FY20 Q3 (May until July 31, 2020) and into the future. Your current credit card will only reflect the Bonus Points you earned for the incentives periods before. To apply for new credit card go to "My Credit Card" under My Profile navigation bar.
If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact your HPE Partner Business Managers today or contact us at https://emea-support.hpereward.com.